Detectives from the Montgomery County Police Department – 6th District Investigative Section and detectives from the Rockville City Police Department are asking the public to help identify a suspect who was involved in two indecent exposure incidents in Rockville and seen in the Derwood area on three other occasions.
Incidents on New Mark Esplanade in Rockville:
- On September 21, 2015 between 4:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m., in the 800 block of New Mark Esplanade, the suspect followed a female resident along the sidewalk and exposed himself.
- On May 26, 2016 between 4:45 p.m. and 5:13 p.m., in the 100 block of New Mark Esplanade, the suspect sat on a lake side wall and exposed himself while watching a group of young girls.
Suspect seen in the 9000 block of Shady Grove Court in Derwood:
- On March 30, 2016 at approximately 4:00 p.m., the suspect was loitering and sitting on a curb with his hands in his pants.
- On March 31, 2016 at approximately 1:00 p.m., the suspect was seen loitering and sitting on a curb with his hands in his pants
- On April 1, 2016 at approximately 12:30 p.m., the suspect was again seen loitering and sitting on a curb with his hands in his pants.
- Black male
- Described as being in his early to mid 20’s
- In every incident he is seen wearing a gray T-shirt and black shorts
- In the 2016 incidents he was seen carrying a gray drawstring backpack
Anyone who recognizes this suspect or who has information about these incidents is asked to contact the following:
6th District Investigative Section at 240-773-5770
Detectives with the Rockville City Police Department at 240-314-8938.
For those who wish to remain anonymous, Crime Solvers of Montgomery County is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for any information that leads to the arrest of the suspect.
Tipsters can call Crime Solvers of Montgomery County toll-free at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477).