MINNEAPOLIS – FBI investigators hope a pair of surveillance images will lead to the arrest of a very busy bank robber.
The same suspect is believed responsible for at least six bank heists, the first taking place August 29 in St. Paul, and the latest January 28 in Oak Park Heights.
Agents say this is the list of bank robberies tied to the suspect so far:
- TCF Bank – 459 Lexington Parkway North, St. Paul, MN (8.29.2015)
- TCF Bank – 1988 Suburban Avenue, St. Paul, MN (11.23.2015)
- TCF Bank – 1988 Suburban Avenue, St. Paul, MN (11.27.2015)
- Bremer Bank – 427 North Snelling Avenue, St. Paul, MN (12.28.2015)
- Bremer Bank – 427 North Snelling Avenue, St. Paul, MN (1.28.2016)
- Lake Area Bank – 5795 Morning Dove Avenue, Oak Park Heights, MN (Attempted Robbery 1.28.2016)
The suspect is described as:
- Race: Asian
- Height: 5′ 2″
- Weight: 130-150 pounds
- Sex: Male
- Build: Small
Witnesses say he is in his late 20s or early 30s.
This unknown serial bank robber uses the same technique during all of the robberies.
He approaches the teller, presents a demand note, threatens violence, obtains money from teller, and departs the bank.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect in the surveillance photos or knows anything about the crimes is asked to contact the FBI at (763) 569-8000 or the Saint Paul Police Department at (651) 266-5650.
Tipsters may be rewarded for information leading to the arrest and conviction of this individual.