“Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled” ~Fyodor Dostoyevsky
I did not grow up with pets (aside from my sister’s hamster and turtles we caught in the back yard).
The first one I ever got was about a year ago; a little kitty named “Booboo”.
Now I love him to death and would never want to think about him being lost!
I’ve never lost a pet, but I can sympathize with those who have.
When your pet is lost, whether it’s the first place you turn or after you’ve exhausted all your options like calling all the animal shelters in your area, blasting your Facebook wall, and maybe even paying for premium services – Krimeshare is there for you.
Consider setting up your own personal case page on Krimeshare for your precious missing pet.
Or if you’ve found an animal and are trying to find the owner!
It’s free, easy-to-use, and mobile-friendly giving you a wide variety of options.
Say as much as you want and post pictures and videos to your heart’s content* and then share to your social media spheres seamlessly.
Krimeshare exists to give you the power to control as much or as little information you want to give. Whatever it takes to find that little, or big, guy or girl!
Just click the button in the top-right to get started!
- Create professionally-looking case page to enhance case profile – for free.
- Post all the pictures and videos you want*!
- Recruit local eyeballs to be on the lookout for your pet.
- Share on social media to get the word out to pet-lovers everywhere!
- Give yourself another resource to find your pet that’s accessible and informative to almost everyone, everywhere.
- Check out a few recent missing pet cases on Krimeshare:
*Original submissions are limited to 3 image attachments. Please contact us if you’d like to submit more!